Microsoft Outlook 2007
1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2007
2. Go to Tools and select Account Settings.
3. Click on the New… to create a new email account as below screen shot.
4. Check on Manually configure server settings or additional server types? as below screen shot
5. Enter your name and full email address on User’s Information section.
8. Then assign your full email address and password on the Logon information section and check on to remember password
9. Then click on the More settings… as below screenshot.
10. Then go to Outgoing server tab to check on My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication as it is our currently mail server policy to allow sending from mail client.
11. Go to Advanced tab and change Outgoing server (SMTP) port from 25 to 587 and click OK.
12. Click Finish and your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007 is ready to use.
- What are SMTP, FTP and POP3 (techkow.com)
- How To Create Email Templates (answers.com)
- Microsoft Outlook – How to add regular email to favorites? (daniweb.com)
- The-Present-Day-World-Is-One-That-Is-Defined-By-Sp180 (slideshare.net)
- How to restore your Outlook mailbox on Exchange Server in the event of OST corruption? (techattitude.com)