- Log in to Bing Webmaster with your Live! account. You need to install Microsoft Silverlight
- Click Add a Site.
- Enter your blog URL and click Submit.
- Copy the meta tag from the text area at the bottom. It looks something like <meta name=’msvalidate.01’ content=’F2898F8116A7D458B0146B0DEAF9AA9F’>.
- Leave the verification page open and go to your blog Dashboard.
- Open the Tools, Tools page and paste the code in the appropriate field.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go back to the verification page and click Return to the Site List.
- Most authentication taken few minutes; however, it might take up to 24 hours.
- After site validation, Use the webmaster tools to leverage the power of these search engines to determine who is linking to your site, what pages are most popular, and other statistics.
Related Post :