- Log in to Yahoo Site Explorer with your Yahoo! account. You can also submit your site as a Guest.
- Enter your blog URL and click Add My Site.
- You are presented with several authentication methods. Choose By Adding a META Tag to My Home Page.
- Copy the meta tag, which looks something like <META name=”y_key” content=”99dd95bf0abb1c40″> .
- Leave the verification page open and go to your blog Dashboard.
- Open the Tools, Tools page and paste the code in the appropriate field.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go back to the verification page and click Ready to Authenticate.
- Go to the main page using the My Sites link on the left. In the status column, look for a green check mark indicating your site has been validated.
Getit means you can get visitors to visit your or blog freely without paying anything. Right now on the web there are million tricks to get free traffic to your website or blog. But some ways may cause your website or blog has been banned or penalty by . Especially from giant search engine is So how to get the right way to build free traffic to your website or blog without getting any barns or problems from the search engine such as Google, , or others?
Getting free traffic online is easy but it’s not a day process and it does take time and dedication but it is worth if you seriously want to earn money online. Please remember that when you start building traffic to your website or blog “build everyday 1 backlink to your website, 1 month you will get 30 and 1 year you will get more than 350 backlinks”.
One of the best tricks is submitting your website or blog to a biggest search engine is Google and it’s free. With this way you can bring in hundreds or even thousands of visitors per day freely to your website or blog. When you submit your website or blog to Google, please try to wait patiently while Google index it. It can take a few months. But in this time you can build more backlink or update your articles or you can do the same way by submit your website url to Yahoo, MSN, etc.