- Google XML Sitemap Plugin
- Maxblogpro Ping Optimizer
- All in One SEO Plugin
- SEO Friendly Images
- Related Post Plugin
- After the Deadline
- Caching Plugins
- 9.Database Backup Plugin
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections and keep track of 404 errors without requiring knowledge of Apache .htaccess files.
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.
New features include:
- 404 error monitoring – captures a log of 404 errors and allows you to easily map these to 301 redirects
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirections allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
Existing features include:
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WordPress post, or for any other file
- Full regular expression support
- Apache .htaccess is not required – works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- Fully localized
The plugin is simple to install:
redirectiondirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
- Configure the options from the
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
This plugin is pretty simple, it masks your affiliate links or just long URLs while keeping track of clicks, it also has the option of counting the unique clicks of each redirection. This is more of a modification then an authentic job, while looking for a solution to hiding my affiliate links i encountered a plugin named Short URL while the plugin is pretty nice and gets the job done, it only uses ID’s and i like to use custom text rather then the ID’s so i started modifying it. At first i barely touched it and just edited the parts that called for an ID to call the description. But then i decided i wanted to control the unique clicks so i started to actually rewrite more and more of it. This last week i finally got my self to create a version that was safe for others to use, since i have been using my edited version since the site got a new design. Here it is, hope you like it and enjoy it.
URL Redirector allows you to create shorter URL’s and keeps track of how many times a link has been clicked. It’s useful for managing downloads, keeping track of outbound links and for masking URL’s.
- Use of .htaccess to modify appearance of URLs.
- Control of unique clicks.
- Easy control of the link url.
- Easy to edit, add, delete or reset all clicks.
- Pagination of links divided by 10 per page.