Web Design is a skill that webmasters have to learn and think twice before start optimizing your website. Because only having a beautiful website is not enough if it doesn’t have any traffic and search engines are only searching for the great content. So webmaster should think about SEO behind it. If webmasters not think about it before optimizing their websites, they will take a lot of time to correct and optimize it again in the future. Why not start from now!
Tips to Build a SEO Website:
1. SEO Secret: Check out SEO secret page to view all SEO techniques before start building your website.
2. Title: Don’t use the similar page headers or titles. But try to describe about your page titles in content.
3. Title Meta tags: Use unique Title Meta tags and don’t use the same meta tags (keyword) for all pages. It helps the search engine robots to determine the different web pages in a website. Keep the meta descriptions descriptive and precise to about 150 characters.
4. Headers: Don’t use only H1 and H2, but you have to use some H3, H4 and beyond and use it wisely on the page. Use your main targeted keywords in H1 or H2 tags. These robots give a lot of importance to H1 tags.
5. Text: Create simple, clear and a lot of text, as you already know, search engines love text. The search engine robots must easily read it.
A website likes a library that full of information, that webmaster as the provider and visitors as the readers. So before you start thinking about building a website, you should think about information first, how big it is that you may need to provide to your visitors on your website.
Especially you should think about Domain name, Web hosting and SEO to your new website.
The reasons to build a website:
- Promote or share your products, ideas, services, entertainment, art, culture or beliefs.
- Advertise information and services for your company or product on the Internet. Or to show the personal data or information.
- Provide customer services and support.
- Make extra money online with e-earning.net.
Before building a website, think about:
- Domain Names (.com, .net, .org, etc…)
- Web Hosting (where to keep your website’s data)
- Web Traffic (number of visitors to your website)
Domain Name: before buying a domain name, ask yourself first “what kind of website do you want to create?” and “how big it is?”. If you just need a website for your family and friends to join and view your profile, no need to waste money, you can use a blog or a free website. But if you need a website to run a business online, promoting your produces or any services in a local or global on the internet, you have to do plan to buy a domain name and web hosting.
Web Hosting: after you decided to build a website, the first thing you have to think of is buying a domain name. After you have a domain name, the next is buying a web hosting to host your website on the server. Buying a web hosting is a really important step for your website to update in the future. So you have to make a good decision to choose a server that suit your website needs.
Web Traffic: is a last and most important step. If you build a website just for your family and friends to visit that is Ok, but if you need to build a website to earn money, you should to think about your website’s target to draw visitors to visit your website. So website as the body and traffic as the blood. Simple no blood, no body.