- Google XML Sitemap Plugin
- Maxblogpro Ping Optimizer
- All in One SEO Plugin
- SEO Friendly Images
- Related Post Plugin
- After the Deadline
- Caching Plugins
- 9.Database Backup Plugin
Manage Your Auto Save And Post Revisions From The Admin Interface. Under Settings -> General There are 3 new options to manage this wordpress functionality.
- Upload The wp-auto-save-management folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your server
- Activate the plugin in the admin interface
- That’s All!
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections and keep track of 404 errors without requiring knowledge of Apache .htaccess files.
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.
New features include:
- 404 error monitoring – captures a log of 404 errors and allows you to easily map these to 301 redirects
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirections allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
Existing features include:
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WordPress post, or for any other file
- Full regular expression support
- Apache .htaccess is not required – works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- Fully localized
The plugin is simple to install:
redirectiondirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
- Configure the options from the
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.